Desert Shores Racquet Club residents and their authorized guests have access to a variety of first-rate amenities, many of which are described in detail under the "Amenities" section of this website. To protect the facilities and make sure that all residents are treated fairly, the Board has adopted rules and policies for their use. Each tab below describes the rules that apply to the various facilities available at DSRC.
Racquet Club Building and Main Recreation Area
- Users of the facilities must be willing to provide resident I.D. if requested by a security officer or committee member.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, & heater when not in use.
- Do not litter in building or grounds.
- Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Guest MUST be accompanied by a DSRC resident. There is a limit of two (2) guests per member in the Racquet Club Building at one time.
- Residents are responsible for their guests.
- No pets allowed in the Racquet Club Building.
- No glass bottles or soda of any kind.
- No wheel toys, skates, bikes, wheels, skateboards, or scooters are permitted in the Racquet Club and Pool area.
- Tennis shoes are the only footwear permitted on the courts.
- Radio/stereo noise is to be kept at a level not to annoy other persons using the recreation facilities.
- The courts and the club house are to be kept clean at all times.